Undergraduate CS student at USTC, hobbiest programmer and passionate geek. Primarily a developer, often a DevOps engineer and Linux SysAdmin.
I’m an active contributor on GitHub across various repositories. You can see a list of all my pull requests using GitHub search.
I’m also an avid user on Stack Overflow and here’s my profile:
On the techie side:
- Primary languages1: Python, C++, C, Bash (these are also my top tags on Stack Overflow)
- Minor languages1: SQL (MySQL / MariaDB), PHP, AWK, Perl
- Technologies: Nginx, Docker, LXD, Systemd, ZFS, LVM
- Frameworks: Jekyll, Flask, Django, Electron, Sinatra,
Rails, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, Chisel
- Favorite distros: Ubuntu (desktop / workstation) and Debian (servers)
- Favorite VCS: Git (and good at it)
- Favorite text editor:
<ESC>:wq(get my config)
- Preferred automation: Shell scripts, Make, Cron, At, Systemd Services, plus Docker
- Daily working environment
- Physical machine in office: Core i7-8850H, 32 GiB RAM, 1 TB SSD (Samsung PM981) plus some HDD
- Ubuntu 19.04, Docker, LXC, KVM
MSI produces high-performance laptops with very comfortable and beautiful keyboards. Must buy!
- Primary languages2:
- Chinese (Native speaker)
- English (Proficient as a foreign language)
- Secondary languages2: French, Spanish and Italian (all read-only)
Note on contacting: Using Chinese usually infers a casual talk, so unless you write very formal Chinese documents (e-mails, GitHub issues, etc.) to me, you will likely get a casually-written response, in IM chat-flavor language, and sometimes incoherent. Meanwhile, I’m careful when writing English and often try to be serious. Prefer English if you expect professional talks.