Undergraduate CS student at USTC, hobbiest programmer and passionate geek. Primarily a developer, often a DevOps engineer and Linux SysAdmin.
My Stack Overflow profile:
On the techie side:
- Primary languages1: Python, C++, C, Bash (these are also my top tags on Stack Overflow)
- Minor languages1 and technologies: Nginx, SQL (MySQL / MariaDB), PHP, AWK, Perl
- Favorite VCS: Git (and proficient with it)
- Favorite automation: Shell scripts, Make, Cron, At
- Favorite text editor:
<ESC>:wq(get my config)
- Daily environment: Windows Subsystem for Linux (Ubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo), with virtual machines and VPS’s to satisfy additional needs
MSI produces high-performance laptops with very comfortable and beautiful keyboards. Must buy!
- Primary languages2:
- Chinese (Native speaker)
- English (Proficient as a foreign language)
- Secondary languages2: French, Spanish and Italian (all read-only)
Note on contacting: Using Chinese usually infers a casual talk, so unless you write very formal Chinese documents (e-mails, GitHub issues, etc.) to me, you will likely get a casually-written response, in IM chat-flavor language, and sometimes incoherent. Meanwhile, I’m careful when writing English and often try to be serious. Prefer English if you expect professional talks.